How to Replace Lost KCSE and KCPE Certificates or any other certificate
Posted on 16th Mar 2017 00:00:00 in Latest Jobs
It is possible to replace your certificates e.g KCPE and KCSE certificates.
All you need to do Get an application for replacement of lost certificates and fill.
You will need to attach the following documents:
- Copy of the certificate(s) or results slip(s)
- Letter of recommendation from head teacher of school attended or from PDE/DEO for private candidates and for candidates whose schools have closed down
- Sworn legal affidavit on identity of applicant
- Letter of recommendation from employer where applicable
- Police Abstract indicating loss of certificate(s)
- Knec Bank Deposit slip(Original)
- Copy of National Identity Card (ID)
For Now Knec has suspended the replacement but can Also Try Your luck by visiting Their offices
for More information visit Knec offices or contact The office via their contacts found here