Find what you're looking for

How to Replace Lost KCSE and KCPE Certificates or any other certificate

Posted on 16th Mar 2017 00:00:00 in Latest Jobs

It is possible to replace your certificates e.g KCPE  and KCSE certificates.

All you need to do Get an application for replacement of lost certificates and fill. 

You will need to attach the following documents:

  1. Copy of the certificate(s) or results slip(s)
  2. Letter of recommendation from head teacher of school attended or from PDE/DEO for private candidates and for candidates whose schools have closed down
  3. Sworn legal affidavit on identity of applicant
  4. Letter of recommendation from employer where applicable
  5. Police Abstract indicating loss of certificate(s)
  6. Knec Bank Deposit slip(Original)
  7. Copy of National Identity Card (ID)

For Now Knec has suspended the  replacement but can Also Try Your luck by visiting Their offices

for More information visit Knec offices or contact The office via their contacts found here